Como dizer "Amor de mãe" em inglês

Zumstein 1 31 435
Título da nova novela das 9 do Plim-plim.
Mother love
Ex.
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
Amor de mãe é o combustível que permite um ser humano normal fazer o impossível.

Uma chupinzada kkkk no post do Donay.

Cf. Mensagens e Frases para o Dia das Mães em Inglês

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Curiously the site Time24news translates it as "Mother´s Love", I think it´s acceptable as well. There´s that saying that goes "a mother´s love is whole, no matter how many times it is divided." (Robert Brault.).

I mean the title could be acceptable, the same isn´t true for everything they write, albeit it is comprehensible, but the writing has some flaws:

On the internet and many other soap operas on duty (sic) bet strongly that Danilo is nothing more than the lost son of Lourdes. That’s right, a lot of people guarantee that the soap opera Amor de Mãe will end up showing that Danilo is nothing more than Domênico, the boy he was sold at the beginning of the plot by Lourdes’ husband (Regina Casé).

I think they meant: The bet all over the internet (in Brazil) and also of many soap operas fans (noveleiros de plantão) is that Danilo is the lost son of Lourdes - no less!