Como dizer ''Assumir um relacionamento" em inglês

Como falar Assumir um relacionamento sem medo ?

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
8 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Dependendo do contexto, eu usaria alguma dessas formas: "I assume a relationship without fear", "Take on a relationship without fear" ou "To assume a relationship without fear."
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Mais algumas:

"I've brazenly started an amorous relationship with my gorgeous, unmarried neighbor."
"I've brazenly developed an emotionally appropriate relationship with the lady that had beaten me to the panic button."
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
It could also be expressed in the following words: "to be in a relatioship without fear" or "getting into a relationship without fear" (the former express it better, though).

And there´s another situation that is comparable in some cases, the fear of commitment relationship. The one that goes well, until the "commitment word" gets into the way...and then one of them, instead of accepting he/she runs for the mountains!
Thanks a lot guys!
jorgeluiz 1 6 92
To go on/be/get in/ a steadfast relationship

Cheers!
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
Como dizer "assumir um relacionamento" em inglês?
Ou "ele não me assume"/"ele não assume o nosso relacionamento"?
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
He doesn´t make it official with his girlfriend.

They are dating, but he doesn´t call her his girlfriend.

He has been seeing that girl, but he doesn´t (publicly) acknowledge her as his girlfriend.

And other ways.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Se 'assumir um relacionamento' for tornar ele público, recomendo 'make a relationship public'.

"I've been dating a guy for two months. He doesn't want to make our relationship public, even though most people already know about it." (therecord.com - canada)

That's it!