Como dizer "Bem resolvido" em inglês

Fulo/a é bem resolvido com relação a sua sexualidade.
Fulo/a é bem resolvido em sua carreira.
Sou bem resolvido com minha familia, todo sobe que brablho como drag-queen e todos me apaiam.

How can we say those ing english?

TIA

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Here goes nothing.

Fulo/a é bem resolvido com relação a sua sexualidade = Fulo/a will make no bones about his/her sexual preferences.

Fulo/a é bem resolvido em sua carreira = Fulo/a has successfully increased the company's profits over the years. As a result of that effort, s/he has had several salary increases.

Sou bem resolvido com minha familia, todo sobe que brablho como drag-queen e todos me apaiam = My family regards me as a well-resolved family member (who won't stoop/balk at life's difficulties). All my friends know I work as a drag queen. They enthusiastically support me in this endeavor.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sermor,

Complementando,

Uma forma bem simples de se dizer isso é usando "not have any problems with/in".

He/she doesn't have any problems with his/her sexuality.

Fulo/a é bem resolvido em sua carreira.
He/she doesn't have any problems in his/her career.

Sou bem resolvido com minha familia.
I don't have any problems with my family.

Boa sorte!
Thomas 7 62 297
He/She is comfortable with his sexuality.

"To be comfortable with" works well in this sentence, but not in the others.

I recommend against the use of "bones" in anything involving sex as the slang meaning is "erection" and the reader may think it is a pun.