Como dizer "Bicho de pé" em inglês

S005 1
I know, disgusting, but I´m curious

How do I say bicho de pé in English?

Thanks

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
According to wikipedia, "chigoe flea" or "jigger" or "chigger."

(In order not to allow the jigger to burrow into the foot, one had best walk around in one's shoes. Don't walk barefoot on spots, especially those known to have many cats and dogs rummaging around.)
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Tem também aquele docinho cor-de-rosa :D
(por quê deram esse nome pro coitado do docinho, não faço idéia)

Bicho de pé = "Strawberry flavoured candy"

E "Bicho de Pé" é também o nome de uma banda de forró daqui de SP...
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá, Pessoal.

Complementando...

The chigoe flea or jigger (Tunga penetrans) is a parasitic arthropod found in tropical climates, especially South and Central America and the West Indies. At 1 mm long, the chigoe flea is the smallest known flea. Breeding female chigoes burrow into exposed skin and lay eggs, causing intense irritation. After this point, the skin lesion looks like a 5 to 10 mm white spot with a central black dot, which are the flea's exposed hind legs, respiratory spiracles and reproductive organs.

If the flea is left within the skin, infection and/or other dangerous complications may ensue.

The free-living flea is a poor jumper and can only reach a height of around 20 cm; therefore the use of closed shoes (as opposed to sandals or slippers) is an effective way of preventing infection.[1]

Fonte: Wikipedia
Chigo or jigger or sand flea