Como dizer "Cabeça de vento" em inglês

Como se fala Cabeça de vento em inglês?

Pessoa distraída, avoada.

A. Ele é cabeça de vento.
B. Você é muito cabeça de vento. Presta mais atenção.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Zumstein 1 31 435
Airhead or air-head.
Cabeça oca, cabeça de vento...
A silly or foolish person.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Cabeça de vento might have one of the meanings: pouco responsável ou distraído (como se diz em Portugal - cabeça no ar) in English "head in the clouds" to when somebody "is miles away".

Zumsteim had aptly deal with the first notion.
To the "distracted' meaning it could be "spaced out", the sentence could be then "you are spacing out, pay more attention to what is going on" or "...pay more attention to what you're doing/...pay more attention to what I am saying/...listen to what I am going to say, it's very important.", and so on.
Granted, it depends on the mood of the person, at times people don't like to be told some things (reality check). Other times you can say "can you just pay attention to what I am saying?" or some other 'non-violent' or polite ways to convey that.
jlmmelo 14 106
Also:

Scatterbrain informal: a person who is forgetful, disorganized, or unable to concentrate or think clearly merriam-webster

Examples:

A delectable scatterbrain, she appears to be permanently stalled somewhere between bed and breakfast. Time.com

Allen may be a scatterbrain, but he sure perks up when the subject turns to 0s and 1s and the behemoth he helped create. businessweek.com