Qual é o significado de Cair de Paraquedas?
Iniciar determinada atividade por acaso, sem planejar.
Exemplos de uso:
- Actually, I fell into this job. [Para falar a verdade, eu caí de paraquedas neste trabalho.]
- She didn't fall into this job. [Ela não caiu de paraquedas nessa profissão.]
- I fell into my job quite by accident. [Eu caí de paraquedas na minha profissão.]
- I fell into the job really. [Eu de fato caí de paraquedas neste trabalho.]
Mais exemplos de publicações internacionais
- People stop being intentional about their career paths and end up in the I fell into this job phase. They go from job to job, often without direction about what they're looking for next. (forbes)
- I worked in a private practice prior to going to school, and was a music major, but then decided I wanted to get in the veterinary field. I fell into this job and love it. (news.illinois.edu)
- “I fell into this job at a time when they were trying to get minority representation on the air,” Martinez says. “I was a true token.” Martinez laughs when she recalls how inexperienced she was at first and admits to being terrible at reading news in 30-second sound bites. (denverpost.com)
Bons estudos. Compartilhe.