Como dizer "cair (sentido figurado)" em inglês

Hello you all!

I want to know something that could express the meaning of "cair" as in the following examples:

Em quais cidades vc poderia cair pra trabalhar por essa empresa?

O que vai cair na prova?

Thanks in advance.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Daniel.S 1 2 11
How are you Carlos?

Em quais cidades vc poderia cair pra trabalhar por essa empresa?

O que vai cair na prova?

What cities could you be forwarded to by this company?
What cities could you be dispatched to by this company?

What's the test subject?

Take care,

Teacher Pondé
maryziller 1 2
"forwarded" applies to e-mails or post in the English of my region. it sounds like you mean what cities could you be transferred to.
Daniel.S 1 2 11
Hi there!

forward it's not exclusive for emails and can be used in this context.

transferred is like you are lready placed and then you are people get you another position.

take care,

Teacher Pondé
Very useful Pondé thanks!
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá Pessoal,

Mais algumas sugestões:

1)Em quais cidades vc poderia cair pra trabalhar por essa empresa?(In which cities could they assign you to work for this company?)

2)O que vai cair na prova?(What is going to be on the test?)

Boa sorte!
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
Sei que o tópico é antigo, mas precisei usar esse "cair" hoje, então seria certo usar o verbo to be no exemplo abaixo?

Se tudo que eu estudei cair na prova, terei uma das melhores notas. (If all I have studied is on the test, I'm going to get one of the best grade)
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Mr. Jolimar,

Sugiro umas pequenas mudanças:

If everything I have studied is on the test, I'm going to get one of the best grades.

''When I actually put in some time and effort to study for something, but when the test day comes, none of the material that I studied is on the test.'' - Google.us