Como dizer "Cavaleiros do Zodiaco" em inglês

"Cavaleiros do Zodiaco" = "Saint Seiya" or "Knights of the Zodiac" (It seems that the former is much more used than the latter) .
PS: I couldn't find an "English narrated" opening on Youtube. All the "English" openings I found (like the one shown below) were just the original Japanese one, so, my guess is that such "English narrated" opening doesn't even exist!
PS 2: If anyone knows the name of other famous 80s and 90s cartoons in English, feel free to complement this post!

Hope it helps. ;)

Anúncio Descubra seu nível de inglês em 15 minutos! - Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu inglês.

Começar agora!
1 resposta
Hello:

Cavaleiros do Zodiaco, or Saint Seiya, was broadcasted by Cartoon Networks in the United States under the name of Knights of the Zodiac. However, the anime was not as successful as it was here in Brazil and in many other countries. I find myself a huge fan of it, owning many products, such as mangas and some action figures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Of_The_Zodiac
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!