Como dizer "Clubismo (sem clubismo)" em inglês

Daniel Reis 2 16
Olá pessoal,

Ser clubista é achar que a sua equipe(time) é o maior do mundo levando em conta apenas o seu amor pelo clube, não importa os titulos, história, jogadores e etc, um exemplo é torcer para um time da serie C e achar ainda que este time é o maior do mundo, a pessoa esta sendo clubista.

Algo similar em Inglês?

Valeus

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
An ardent fan (of so and so club)/an unconditional fan/a raving fan etc. You can also run a seach with the word "fan" in the English Experts for more.

Ref. references-definitions.blurtit
Daniel Reis 2 16
Olá,

Vi num lugar uma pessoa usando ''a hardcore fan/supporter'' será que pode ser encaixado como ''clubista'' ou somente como um torcedor fanático?

Valeus
Thomas 7 62 296
You can also be "a diehard Dodger fan" or "a dyed-in-the-wool Steeler fan".
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Daniel, I think it's more on the "fanatic" one (not pejoratively here), like this: mtv
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I mean, "a hardcore fan" is more apt to do anything (any craziness) to show his love for his (sports) team. Whereas some other descriptions we have gave as examples are more about fans that are crazy about their teams (but not the point of doing those "ultimate" things/proofs.) In fact, the line between a raving fan and a hardcore one can be tenuous; a fine line indeed, in many cases!
Anyway, it´s a little bit different to be a guy that go to the stadium, cry, cheer, be part of the rah!, to make his team cheering some of a religion, to talk only about it AND to do something extreme like tattoo his face with the team´s logo.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
Pra dizer que uma pessoa eh clubista em ingles eu usaria o termo “homer”.
“Not being a homer, but Flamengo is the best team in the league”

Ver também:
Ref. urbandictionary
(Atualmente o 3o significado)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Another way to think of it is a "partisan backing of one´s team" (can be also "partisan backing of the players" of a given team, or of some(s) player(s) specifically. It´s a kind of loyalty factionalism toward their club/team.

One other related sentence is the one "eu sou suspeito" but I think it fits to some circumstances around the initial post.
I'm biased, but I think Flamento is most fascinating team in the world.
I'm biased, but I think Santos is the best team in the world.
Ibis is the best soccer club in Brazil, but I am biased

And so on and so forth.