Como dizer "Como faço para participar" em ingles

Boa tarde, imagine uma situação em que você esta entrando em um bar e tem algumas pessoas jogando alguma coisa, então vc tem que pedir para alguém como fazer para participar do jogo ex:

Como faço para participar do jogo?

Desde já agradeço.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Neste caso, na minha opinião, você poderia usar take part, join ou participate, veja:

Hey Guys, What shall I do to take part in this game? (Ei caras, o que eu devo fazer para participar deste jogo?)

What do I have to do to participate in this game? (O que eu tenho que fazer para participar deste jogo?)

What Am I supposed to do to join you? (O que eu deveria fazer para me juntar a vocês?)

Definition to the verb take part:
1.Participate: share in something

Some clauses using the verb take part:
1.It should not be up to a political machine to choose who can take part and who can not take part.

2.If the elder wants to take part in the holiday dinner, take him or her home

3.He will also take part in a meeting of the Alliance of Low Carbon Businesses.

4.Six are chosen from each school to take part in the sessions.

5.To take part, all you have to do is grow a moustache.

Definition to the word Participate:
1.(participating) active: taking part in an activity; "an active member of the club"; "he was politically active"; "the participating organizations"

Clauses using Participate:
1.He didn't participate in Hoosier Hysteria but did participate in last weekend's open scrimmage.

2.Birders can participate in all five days or pick and choose the days they want to participate.

3.Do we participate in a politics of cynicism, or do we participate in a politics of hope?

4.Participate means to participate fully in events with full awareness of what you are doing.

5.Also when I participate in some gathering, I don't have confidence to participate in it.

Definition to the verb Join:
1.Become part of; become a member of a group or organization; "He joined the Communist Party as a young man"

Clauses using join:
1.So join a gym, pound the pavements, or join the office five-a-side team.

2.He twice tried to join the Foreign Service, and later tried to join the CIA.

3.Why is it closed and do I have to join FB to join the class?

4.Turkey claims it wants to join the EU but it wants to join on its own terms.

5.If Japan does join, pressure will be imposed on China to join.

I hope I've helped ;)
Thomas 7 62 297
How can I get into the game?
How can I join in the game?