Como dizer "crianção/infantil" em inglês

Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 825 2 18
Aquele tipo de adulto que se comporta como criança, geralmente manifestado como um sore loser (mal perdedor) ou quem não sabe lidar direito com o sexo oposto.
Em inglês pode-se falar:

middle school

Examples:

He´s so middle school, I can´t stand even being close to him.. - Ele é tão infantil que não consigo nem ficar perto..

You deserve more! He´s so middle school that I bet he would rather play his video games than do something with you! - Você merece mais! Ele é tão crianção que aposto que preferiria ficar jogando seus joguinhos do que fazer alguma coisa com você!

She looks like so middle school, getting in my hair all the time.. - Ela é tão criança, sempre pegando no meu pé o tempo todo..
*Adding:

kid + adult = kidult = an adult with childish tastes

→Example:
I wouldn’t say it’s the representation of young Japanese in general. But, some folks are indeed becoming kidults who can’t act on her/his age.

FONTE
*Adding:

(someone) is cranky

The word "cranky" is mostly used to describe young children who are in a bad mood because they need to go to sleep. When kids are "cranky", they cry, yell, and get angry.

You could also use the word "cranky" to describe an adult who's in a bad mood. If you do this, it's a little bit of an insult because it means that they're acting immature, like a little baby.

FONTE
Avatar do usuário Thomas 14510 7 59 285
He may be 32 years old, but he's still a big baby. He's always whining, feeling sorry for himself, sulking, and never doing his share.
Thomas escreveu:He may be 32 years old, but he's still a big baby. He's always whining, feeling sorry for himself, sulking, and never doing his share.

Hi Thomas, thank you for your example.
But what would you mean by "someone's share"?
Household chores, paying bills, housekeeping stuff?
Avatar do usuário Thomas 14510 7 59 285
"Someone's share" could be that...or it could be work in the office or factory, caring for his children, paying for things, etc. I had an assistant who would disappear when there was hard work to be done, only to reappear when the work had been completed by others. LOL He never did his share. Never.
Thank you!!! ;)
*Adding:

man-child - a grown man who is very immature, therefore considered a man child

→Examples:
Dude you need to grow up and stop being such a man child.
I remember once complaining to my young, single neighbour who was a noisy inconsiderate man-child when his music or TV had yet again disturbed my sleep.