Como dizer "dar mais que chuchu na cerca" em inglês

Qual seria a expressão popular equivalente em inglês, que não seja de baixo calão.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Pensei em:

At wild parties Ann and some of the other girls put out a lot to all the other horny boys = Ann and some of the other girls screw a lot.

Ann and [...] maintained excessive sexual relations with all the other boys.
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
Hey there!

I believe you could say:

- Like wildfire
Synonym: On the double

Meanings:
(1) Rapidly and intensely (rapidamente e intensivamente);
(2) Everywhere very quickly (Muito rapidamente por todos os cantos; lugares);

Proverb: Dar mais que chuchu em cerca
In Portuguese: Facilmente, abundantemente

Related Portuguese idiom: Espalhar-se como rastilho de pólvora = To spread like wildfire.

Examples:

1) The new dance has caught on like wildfire in all the popular clubs.
A nova dança caiu no gosto de todas as boates / baladas populares facilmente / rapidamente /
- informal: em dois tempos / pra chuchu.

2) Scandals spreads like wildfire around this office.
Escândalos se espalham como rastilho de pólvora neste escritório.

Cf.:
(1)como-dizer-frango-de-cerca-em-ingles-t20206.html
(2)como-dizer-rapido-no-gatilho-em-ingles-t41126.html

Sincerely yours,

Ricardo.

REFERENCES:
(1) MIFFLIN, Houghton. American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Harcourt Publishing Company. 2016.
(2) Cambridge Online Dictionary.
(3) https://www.significados.com.br/chuchu/
(4) BAKER, Mona; SALDANHA, Gabriela. Routledge Encyclopedia of Translation Studies. New York: Routledge. 2008.
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
I believe we may say, "Scandals spread like..." IOW, we should use the verb in the plural.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
It also could be expressed by one of these ways (and others as well):

She is lustful.
She have slept with dozens of men.
She have an uncontrollable urge to have sex with anything that moves. (it´s more used to describe the behavior of men, though.)
She is one that wants to fisk everyone she sees. (fisk is open to one´s imagination here.)
She is a bit unconventional with her relationships and sex life, so exclusivity is not her game (at all).
She is given to open relationships.
She is a sexual vulture, she just goes out and hunt for the guy she get with.
She is ever hunting for someone to bang!
Her pheromones are insane, she just doesn´t can´t get enough of it!
She is always on the prowl.

Notice that those might have different meanings, might be used in varying contexts (so not some sort of one-size-fits all expressions).

Plus, the initial wording of the title may speak volumes about our mentality about girls/women. I mean, the mentality of most countries of Latin America.
Not that I am pointing fingers or being judgemental. What I mean is, a lot of times when a person from abroad will listen that in Portuguese it can be a judgemental or ironic way. When the cave in to temptation can equally happen to both genders/sexes.
My approach intends to be only in terms of language knowledge, though.
Ricardo F. Bernardi escreveu:
CORREÇÃO

Hey there!

I believe you could say:

- Like wildfire
Synonym: On the double

Meanings:
(1) Rapidly and intensely (rapidamente e intensivamente);
(2) Everywhere very quickly (Muito rapidamente por todos os cantos; lugares);

Proverb: Dar mais que chuchu em cerca
In Portuguese: Facilmente, abundantemente

Related Portuguese idiom: Espalhar-se como rastilho de pólvora = To spread like wildfire.

Examples:

1) The new dance has caught on like wildfire in all the popular clubs.
A nova dança caiu no gosto de todas as boates / baladas populares facilmente / rapidamente /
- informal: em dois tempos / pra chuchu.

2) Scandals spread like wildfire around this office.
Escândalos se espalham como rastilho de pólvora neste escritório.

Cf.:
(1)como-dizer-frango-de-cerca-em-ingles-t20206.html
(2)como-dizer-rapido-no-gatilho-em-ingles-t41126.html

Sincerely yours,

Ricardo.

REFERENCES:
(1) MIFFLIN, Houghton. American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Harcourt Publishing Company. 2016.
(2) Cambridge Online Dictionary.
(3) https://www.significados.com.br/chuchu/
(4) BAKER, Mona; SALDANHA, Gabriela. Routledge Encyclopedia of Translation Studies. New York: Routledge. 2008.
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
Marcio_Farias escreveu:I believe we may say, "Scandals spread like..." IOW, we should use the verb in the plural.
Thank you so much, Marcio.