Como dizer "Desejo que você melhore" em inglês

Como eu digo a frase "Espero que você fique bem!" ou "Desejo que você tenha melhoras!"?

Obrigado!

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Olá Renan!!! Não sei se estou dizendo certo, mas, conversava com um paquistanês que mora em Manchester, UK e acho que oq vc qr dizer pode ser dito algo como: I hope you'll be fine!!!

Espero ter ajudado, e se alguém perceber que disse alguma besteira, favor me corrija!

See you next time!
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Dica com (áudio):

Get well soon! [Desejo que você melhore! Melhoras!]

Bons estudos.
I wish you'll feel better. [Desejo que você fique melhor.]
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
In addition to the above ones:

Hopefully you will both be fit and well by December.
We hope you recovers quickly so that you are soon back to your normal active self.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Hi there SaH*.
You sentence is okay, but many natives of English speaking countries would notice that there are too much exclamation points. A Brazilian mania that is spreading chat rooms worldwide, but they still notice and sometimes don´t let we get away with it! One single exclamation makes the point. (no pun intended).
Other thing we do is to say "tens" (tens of inmates fled from custody...). No, they would say "dozens of inmates fled from custody...) which can be translated into Portuguese the same way we know "dezenas de presos".

Things of the English languages that are good to know...