Como dizer "É só pra dar um charme" em inglês

Ex 1:
A: gostei da cor das suas unhas, mas e esse detalhes no canto?
- I liked your nails' color, but what about these details in the corner?

B: Ah, é só pra dar um charme.
- It's just to give it a charm (?)

Escrevendo desse jeito parace aqueles amuletos da sorte (lucky charm), é assim mesmo? :? Tem uma maneira melhor de dizer?

Ex 2:
Eu já organizei minha estante de livros, e separei por cores só para dar um charme.
- I've already organized my bookshelf and separated the books by colors just giving it a charm.

Podem me corrigir se alguma das frases estiver errada.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
I think you are right
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
And also:
To #1)
It´s just to give it a charming touch.

And to #2)
I arranged my bookshelves and I grouped the books togheter by collor, to create a (visually) interesting display.

I arranged my bookshelves and I grouped the books togheter by collor, to add a charming (personal) touch.

And other ways...
PPAULO escreveu:And also:
To #1)
It´s just to give it a charming touch.

And to #2)
I arranged my bookshelves and I grouped the books togheter by collor, to create a (visually) interesting display.

I arranged my bookshelves and I grouped the books togheter by collor, to add a charming (personal) touch.

And other ways...
Thanks for answering my question. But I want to ask you one more thing... I've seen that in another topic you wrote ''collor'' as well, so I'm wondering if there's any difference between collor and color, 'cause I've already seen ''color'' (AmE) and ''colour'' (BrE) but never ''collor''.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
That´s right, I meant color (Ame. English). A slip-up of mine heere, he he. Out of haste maybe, but then thanks for spotting it.