Como dizer "emenda; remendo de placas de aço" em inglês

Estou escrevendo um e-mail para uma fábrica dos Estados Unidos para reclamar que nos enviaram um caminhão cuja porta traseira tem placas remendadas uma na outra.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
Colabore
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
1 Tyler Road
Cambridge
PC2 3MA

Dear Sir or Madam,

On 06/23/2015, I received the items ordered according to the receipt # 3333 issued on 06/20/2015, it
was delivered in Brazil and it was collected in the Port of Santos.

However as soon as we received the items, upon inspection, we noticed that a truck had a quality problem.

However, one of the trucks didn´t meet our required quality standards. I am writing to seek a replacement/a repair.
The vehicle came with the following problem(s):
The door is/are badly done, seeming like a mosaic of steel plates badly welded togheter/the door(s) is/are badly finished, with steel plates welding badly done.

if there are more than one problem you can go as the following:
1) The door plates are badly welded togheter.
2) The door(s) do not open and shut properly.

I would like you to repair both of these faults within a week or a refund...

Please respond to my complaint/complete the work in the next 14 days. If you fail to respond/remedy in this time, I will have no option but to consider taking the matter further.

Yours faithfully

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Please respond to my complaint/complete the work in the next 14 days. If you fail to respond/remedy in this time, I will have no option but to consider taking the matter further.

Yours faithfully

Livia_1985
////////////////////////////////////////////////

I have attached a photocopy of my receipt/invoice as proof of purchase and photo (photoes) of the defective area.

I would like to have this problem fixed quickly please. If I do not hear from you within 10 days, I will lodge a formal complaint with Consumer Affairs in my state.

You can contact me on 1234 5678 during working hours or after hours on 123 456 789 to discuss this matter further.

Yours sincerely,

Livia_1985

Attachments: Copy of the invoice/photos of faulty sections of the door.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

A)
This is just a kick-off, but you can comb the internet and see complaint letters to get new ideas and templates.
The writing is a bit of my creation, but I took ideas from here

https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/compl ... int-letter

and other places.

B) Redoing and comments from the natives and experts are welcome. Anything to improve it is welcome, indeed.