Como dizer "Encoxar e Encoxada" em inglês

Não acho a palavra "encoxar" em lugar nenhum, nem dicionários de palavrões, nem de gírias.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
22 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sfgiusti,

Mas o que seria "encoxar"? Não é muito comum de se ouvir por aqui. Poderia nos explicar? Desta forma poderemos ajudar melhor.

Bem-vindo ao fórum!
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Pelo que encontrei na Internet, "excitar-se sexualmente pela fricção dos órgãos genitais no corpo de uma pessoa não necessariamente vestida; bolinar". (No Nordeste, emprega-se o verbo sarrar).

To make out; neck.

Exemplo:

"Nós o vimos encoxando a namorada no quintal"
(We spotted him necking with his girlfriend in the backyard)
Daniel.S 1 2 11
As far as I'm concerned, "encoxar" is a disgusting and disrespectful act that basically means to put you tighs close to someone's back, possibly close to one's but. As if you were out to copulation.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Encoxar é aquela coisa desagradável que alguns caras sem-vergonha fazem principalmente em ônibus ou metrô lotado, se "encaixando" atrás das mulheres e fingindo que nada está acontecendo!
(nada que uma cotovelada, uma guarda-chuvada, ou um ESCÂNDALO não resolva!)
Uma busca no Google images pode ajudar.
Adriano Japan 1 2 21
Em contrapartida, graças à esses animais no cio, você acaba pagando o pato.
Não tem nada mais desagradável do que ser olhado com cara feia como se fosse um tarado, acorda cedo, pega um ônibus, está com a cabeça nos seus problemas, e tem que aturar cara feia quando quer passar, descer.
Mas também coitadas, acostumadas com os pedreiros de cada dia.

Agradeço todo dia por morar a 10 min do trampo e ir de bike, respirando ar puro. :mrgreen:
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Thomas 7 62 297
"To hump" would be the term to describe a simulation of coitus. (For example, "That damn dog tried to hump my leg." Note that this term can be used to describe humans or animals.) Also heard is "to dry hump". ("They were dry humping on the couch when I came into the room." I've only heard this used to describe humans.) However, if hands are involved, I would go with "to heavy-pet". ('We heavy petted on the bus one night.' Note that this refers only to humans.)

I will not entertain questions about how I came to learn such expressions.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Mas o que os pedreiros têm a ver com a história?

Thomas, thank you for providing so rich vocabulary - and no, we don't want to know how you learned them.
Adriano Japan 1 2 21
Flavia.lm escreveu:Mas o que os pedreiros têm a ver com a história?
Mas de onde você é Flávia? :lol: Não tem nada a ver com a profissão, se é que você pensou nisto :roll:
Donay, "encoxar" é isso mesmo que o pessoal disse aqui, é o ato de um homem se encaixar atrás de alguém se esfregando e se excitando com isso com ou sem roupa. Realmente, isso acontece muito em ônibus cheio onde os homens querem se aproveitar de mulheres e tirar uma casquinha.

Afinal, qual é a mais correta?

1) hump
2) dry hump
3) neck
4) make out
5) heavy-pet
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Vou deixar esta para o Thomas responder. Realmente, agora consigo entender o contexto. De uma forma mais direta, pode-se dizer "touch".

"For example, a 12-year-old girl who was receiving cognitive-behavioral treatment while a patient in a psychiatric day hospital school was sexually abused on the bus to the hospital. When she came to the therapy session, there was only one thing on her mind — the boys who touched her on the bus." - Books Google
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Donay,

Veja que 'touch' tem que ser necessariamente com a mão, o que não é o caso aqui: to put your hand on someone’s body in a sexual way (Macmillan).

E lá vai um monte de vocabulário relacionado ao tema: macmillandictionary
Here I am once again looking for attention.
Bom como esse ano é o ano da copa eu acho que eu encontrei como dizer aos gringos e mulheres o que é encoxar.
Basicamente não há um termo especifico em inglês para o termo em português brasileiro encoxar, porque no português de Portugal é outro nome o jeito é usar to rub (up) against someone.

Exemplos:

Mark Ruffalo’s character can get a ton of women, which doesn’t seem all that bad and isn’t illegal, but the way Josh Gad’s character acts out, rubbing up against women in the subway and filming up their skirts, is really creepy.
washingtonpost

Many years ago, I wrote about a guy who got his jollies by rubbing up against women in the Metro (the technical term for him, if you want to astound your friends and win at Scrabble for evermore, is "frotteur"). The mail was crammed for weeks with letters from women who had been frotteured themselves.
Ref. washingtonpost

A former beverage manager at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas has sued Dennis Rodman, claiming the former NBA star assaulted her in March 2006 by rubbing up against her body and slapping her on the buttocks
Fonte:Ref. usatoday30.usatoday

I live in Tokyo. On Friday I was on my way to work and noticed a man rubbing up against the backside of a woman. Today, I went from Musashi-kogane to Kichijoji (West Tokyo), and saw that no one would let two sick, elderly people have a seat (I was standing). Then on my way back to Musashi-kogane, some guy pushed a woman as he was getting off the train. She was basically slammed into the side of the door. It stuff like this that makes me sick. People don't need smiles, they need supervision!

Agora com esses exemplos qual é a forma certa de falar que uma mulher foi encoxada?
Eu pensei she gets a rubbing up against her, she was rubbed up against her by a man, she had a guy rubbing himself up against her. Qual delas seria a mais natural para um nativo entender?
Eu não achei nenhum exemplo com elas. Agradeço a resposta de todos.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Sfgiusti, I think it would be dry hump, but then being dry humped in your example would be certainly not consensual. Forced dry hump amounts to rape dry hump.
Ref. urbandictionary

All this way of talking is highly slangy, of course.

And Vitor. "She was rubbed up against, by a man" or more precisely, she was "attacked". Depends on the interpretation of who is talking, the attacked (the victim) or the one that brags about it.
"She was rubbed up against, by a man" parece que isso não fica legal no inglês.
Pelo que eu falei com um nativo parece que o melhor é "one woman had a man rubbing himself up against her", o quê você acha?
Vamos desenrolar esse tópico.
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
On the other hand, when it's consensual, I don't need to tell you about the pleasures of "spooning".
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Yes, your way then Vitor. Henry! recalling some follies of youth times, ha ha ha. Just kidding!
PPAULO escreveu:Yes, your way then Vitor. Henry! recalling some follies of youth times, ha ha ha. Just kidding!
Não entendi essa sua resposta.
Pelo que entendi meu jeito tá certo?
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Indeed the most common ways, from what I have seen, don't know why (sexism, a language feature? Or plain statistics? Don't know...) is the sentence beginning with the "man rubbed against woman..." and things like that. Just Google some.
The way I had offered in my comment, with "by" got it a bit convoluted, longer than necessary. Yours as well, if we think of it, although grammarly correct. These would be shorter and understandable just the same.

A man rubbed against a woman in the train or
A man rubbed up against a woman in the train.

I think "A woman was rubbed up against in the train" since, generally the one that rubbed against her would be cited afterwards in a conversation. Usually there is two subjects in this situation, the one being rubbed up (against), and the one that rubs (against).
There are other situations with the term, not just the ones with sexually meaning.

Ref. en.wiktionary

So, it's not about right versus wrong, but a more natural and short way of talking.
Let's wait for more comments on that, they are very welcome.
Já vi usando o termo "grope" ou "groping" no sentido de encoxar. Apesar de que grope em sua essência usaria as mãos.

Jogando no google e nos XXX da vida os resultados retornados são mais satisfatórios pra "groping" do que pra "rubbed up".
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Ah, when I say "statistics", I mean that men are prone to do such things, rather than women. Even because in some societies, including Brazil, where protesting, expressing disapproval, disagreement or opposition is very difficult to women. To illustrate the point, in Rio there are some train cars destined to women. A guy simply came into one, and under protests or not, traveled to his destination.

It was just to illustrate the point, I don't intend to be judgemental, all countries have their problems, but when it comes to the issue of feminine rights the humankind is in his infancy. It's not rare seeing them being treated somehow like inferior beings. Just study the story of ancient tribes in Africa, or if you want, since the cave men.

This takes a tool on society as well, scores of men die because of their macho attitude and the need of clubbing their way, killing and making a fool of themselves.

You guys, excuse me, maybe it's the last news that are making me a little grumpy. :P
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Yeah, Lucas, it´s an option. As they say, there´s more than one way to skin a cat. ;)
edrob518 6 71
Frottage: The practice of touching or rubbing against the clothed body of another person in a crowd as a means of obtaining sexual gratification.