Como dizer "Enquanto isso, na Sala da Justiça" em Inglês

7 58
Hello,

Como dizer "Enquanto isso, na Sala da Justiça" em Inglês?

R.: Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
Not really, this way it would suggest that the superheroes judge, they don´t.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_of_Ju ... 8comics%29
What they do is to fight the bad guys, save the earth, avoid some vilain of destroying the planet or the city etc. And at the end of the day, none of them are tired, sleepy, don´t have bills, their children don´t throw tantrums and are not demanding at all. :P And they are strong, athletic, without the need of going to the gym or exercise.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
6 49 1.3k
A pleasant surprise, I heard that so many times! in Portuguese, I mean.
Could I say too: "Meanwhile at Justice Court"?
7 58
Hello,

And then we have The Wonder Twins(Super Gêmeos) and their famous "Wonder Twin powers... activate!"("Super Gêmeos, ativar!").
Imagem

And they also say:
Jayna: Shape of... (eagle!)
Zan: Form of... (ice!)
6 49 1.3k
Wow, you are really dredging old animated cartoon memories up, ain´t ya?
Ha ha, to think that I watched this in the late 80´s, good ole Superfriends.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
7 58
ha ha... PPAULO,

Great that! And yes... good memories from the 80's... it's a good way to study English.

Best regards.
Ten its in the hall of justice