Como dizer "enriquecedor" em inglês

Hi people,

I was reading this tip (https://www.englishexperts.com.br/dicio ... ment-72443) here on EE when a intended to post a comment, saying that i've liked so much this dictionary and i've thought it (eu achei ele?) "muito enriquecedor".

How can I say this "enriquecedor"? The unic word i know of this kid is "enhance", but I guess I can't say that it's "enhancer", can I?

Thanks for any help. :D

(Obs: Desculpem se o post ficou incompreensível e/ou cheio de erros, estou começando a treinar minha escrita.)

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Enriching.
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
GsXs, you probably mean a completely unabridged dictionary here, a dictionary not reduced in size by omission of terms or definitions and/or its most comprehensive edition, don't you?

Example: 600,000-Word OED (Oxford English Dictionary), the most complete English dictionary on the face of Earth.
Marcio_Farias escreveu:GsXs, you probably mean a completely unabridged dictionary here, a dictionary not reduced in size by omission of terms or definitions and/or its most comprehensive edition, don't you?
Yes, something like that.

I've had seen "enriching" definition before, but i guessed it would be misplaced, due to the fact that I thought it would reffer to rich as a person who has a lot of money, changing the meaning of the sentence. Although, now I know that "enriching" is suitable.

Thanks for your help guys!
This is a very very enriching site :D