Como dizer “Entrar na bola (Só na bola Sr. Juiz!)” em inglês

Zumstein 1 31 435
Sempre que há uma dividida e o árbitro marca falta, o faltoso faz o sinal de uma bola com as mãos e argumenta ter entrado na bola, ter atingido só a bola.

Em Português: (Só) Na bola, Sr. Juiz!
Em Inglês ......: All ball, Ref!
Ex.:
1 – I got the ball, ref! All ball, ref!
2 – It was all ball, ref!

All Ball - phrase that coaches and players like to yell when they feel that a tackle was properly made.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Zumstein 1 31 435
Real Madrid at BATE
- He got ALL BALL! See? He even picks up the ball and emphatically shakes it in the air to the ref, all but screaming “I got ALL BALL, mister!”

In Minsk, Belarus, home to BATE Borisov.
75:00 Uh oh, what happened here? Free kick? For sliding in with stunning accuracy to tackle and win the ball? Is it Gago’s fault, then, that two BATE players cannot put on the brakes fast enough and falls over him? He got ALL BALL! See? He even picks up the ball and emphatically shakes it in the air to the ref, all but screaming “I got ALL BALL, mister!”
http://astoria26.livejournal.com/7894.h ... ead=354006