Como dizer "Entre na minha casa" em inglês

Supondo que eu esteja em uma praça na porta da minha casa com um amigo, eu falo pro meu amigo ir la dentro pegar uma cerveja, qual verbo eu usaria pra dizer entrar na casa. Eu consigo pensar em:

Get into my house and take a beer
Go in my house and take a beer
Go into my house and take a beer

Algum desses esta certo? Me digam formas de dizer isso.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You could say "go into the house and take me/us a beer." it´s grammatically correct because it indicates movement.
But then, in speaking (let´s say - in informal ways) fat chances that it would be said "go in the house and take a beer". Why is that? Because native speakers of English don´t always use the words correctly, as per grammar rules, it is idiomatic.
Plus "in" in this case could be the shortening for "inside", thus it would mean "go inside" the house and take a beer for us."
One way or the other, it can and it is used with "IN" in an idiomatic way (having to do with pratical usage, not grammar per se).
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
PP, também poderíamos empregar "Walk into the house..."
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Yes, in the case of "...into the house" (with walk or with go) one would mean movement (momevement to inside, or interior of the house), whereas with "in the house" would mean location/position/place.