Como dizer "estou perdendo o medo de falar inglês" em inglês

Como digo " estou perdendo o medo de falar Inglês".

I'm losing my fear of speaking English / I'm getting over my fear of speaking English / I'm not afraid of speaking English anymore / I'm overcoming my fear of speaking English.

Qual é a melhor ou todas podem ser usadas?

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
19 293
It's funny that you just answered your own question with a bunch of good and correct alternatives haha. Yes all of those can be used to express such idea. Personally my go-to alternative would be "I'm getting over my fear of speaking English".
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
Kkkkk. Thanks
6 49 1.3k
I agree with Leo.
My my faves would be "I'm getting over my fear of speaking English" and " I'm overcoming my fear of speaking English."

I wouldn't use "I'm not afraid of speaking English anymore.", because it has a ring of completion to it. As if you are exuding self-confidence, your days of trepidation, feeling of fear and anxiety are over for good! :-)
It's a slight difference to the other sentences there.

I appreciate the effort of coming with alternatives, you are putting some effort into your studies, it shows in your questions. Congrats!