Como dizer "estranho no ninho" em inglês

Como eu digo "um estranho no ninho" na frase: Me sentia um estranho no ninho. É como no filme, "I felt like a bird over the cukoo's nest"?

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
1 31 435
E nesse teste de QI:

The odd one out - Um estranho no ninho

Which of the following is the odd one out?
- Barcelona
- Real Madrid
- Milan
- Atlético de Madrid

Milan is the odd one out because it is the only Italian team in the group.
O Milan é o estranho no ninho porque é o único time italiano no grupo.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
23 127 1.7k
Sugestões:

1. Like a fish out of water

Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.

2. Feel out of place

I feel out of place at formal dances. Bob and Ann felt out of place at the picnic, so they went home.
7 62 297
to be a third wheel
to feel like a third wheel

I do not want to go to the movies with you and your girlfriend because I don't want to feel like a third wheel. You will have more fun without me.

I went to dinner with them, and I was the third wheel; there were just the three of us. I felt so uncomfortable.
Obrigada a todos.
6 49 1.3k
Another example, piggybacking on Zumsteim´s post.
On the "Odd man out stuff"

I am so sick of feeling like the odd person out ALL the time. Ever since I was little I just never felt like I fit in and always felt like the odd man/woman out. If there is a group of any kind...I have attended to dinner parties at a friends house I always feel like the odd person out. I never feel like I belong or am included no matter how hard I try.

From the Internet.

Another one-word for it is "misfit".