Como dizer "Eu não estou entendendo a sua atitude" em inglês

Como dizer isso em inglês?
Traduzindo Literalmente fica: I'm not understanding your attitude
Eu juro que eu nunca vi o verbo to Understand com ing, só vi ele com o sentido de compreensão, ou seja, na forma de um substantivo
Eu tenho um livro que diz que understand não tem uma forma no past continuous, ou seja, não pode ser seguido de ing
Enfim como eu traduzo essa frase pra inglês?

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Leonardo96 19 293
"understanding" can be used but I wouldn't recommend it in this particular context and I wouldn't use "attitude" either. Instead go with "I don't get why you're acting this way".
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
With one other situation it could be "I don´t know where you are getting at."
Or "I can´t understand your behavior at all"/I can´t understand your behavior, why do you do this?"

And Leo provided one good way to express that in certain contexts as well.

There is the "what´s the matter with you?" but then, it´s may be a bit inquisitive, so be careful as to use it. Not good in the middle of a difficult problem or situation. Because the focus in on the people, not the solving of the problem at hand.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Outra opção:

"I can't understand your attitude. Even if they plan on re-releasing the picture, I am sure that the average movie fan could learn to distinguish...". (Chicago Tribune)

That's it for now!