Como dizer "Extremamente chato" em inglês

Simon Vasconcelos 11 225
Mind-numbing (adjetivo)/ Mind-numbingly (advérbio)

"My previous employer sucked." No matter how mind-numbingly boring those roles might have been, "speaking badly of a previous employer is not only unprofessional, but also reflects on your character." The Guardian

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Daniel.S 1 2 11
extremely boring
Thomas 7 62 297
I had a gal in SP tell me that a "cliente chato" was a very demanding customer. What do you guys think?

(In Spanish, a "cliente chato" is a customer with a flat nose. Yes, really!)
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Thomas,
I had a gal in SP tell me that a "cliente chato" was a very demanding customer. What do you guys think?
I think it makes sense. "Chato" can also be translated as "annoying" or "boring". It all depends on context.
Adriano Japan 1 2 21
drudgery - boring and unpleasant work that you have to do
Thomas escreveu:I had a gal in SP tell me that a "cliente chato" was a very demanding customer. What do you guys think?
That works. When your work is sistematic, it's usual for you not to want anyone making questions about the things. When you do so, the sales person has to put a lot of effort into it, which may be found (by some) as a huge bore.