Como dizer "Fazer a caveira de alguém" em inglês

Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
Eu nunca conseguirei um emprego naquela empresa depois que ela fez minha caveira para o dono.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I think I never ever won´t get a job in that company, after everything she said, smearing me before the company owner/president etc.

I never won´t get a job in that company, after the bad name I have gotten by her plotting/talking etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++
And other ways
jorgeluiz 1 6 92
Eu usaria o verbo Backbite, backbit, backbitten

back•bite (ˈbækˌbaɪt)

v. -bit, -bit•ten (Informal) -bit; -bit•ing. v.t.
1. to attack the character or reputation of (a person not present).
v.i.
2. to slander an absent person.
[1125–75]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/backbite

cheers !
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
(I feel) I never won´t be back to that company, after the rumours she started about me.

I never won´t be back to that company, after her sabotage towards me, making me look comparatively bad (in the eyes of the boss) etc.

I won´t get a job in that company, after the back-stabbing she did to me, waiting for the smallest slip-up to snitch to the boss.

I won´t get a job in that company, after the reporting to the head of the office, of my smallest slip-ups she would know.

...after all her snitching/relaying false stories to the head of the office/after all her brown-nosing of our superiors etc..
...after being the target of her snitching...etc.

And other ways...