Como dizer "Fazer a linha de ônibus" em inglês

Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
O ônibus que faz a linha Boa Viagem - Casa Amarela demora por natureza e hoje está demorando ainda mais.

Por favor, traduzir essa frase. Obrigado.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I think the route number would be the terser/more concise way to say that.

You normally wait all day for the bus 440.
You wait an age for the bus 440/...for ages for the bus 440.
The waiting time for the bus 440 is excessively long.

(it was just to illustrate the point here, I don´t know if the bus wich line is "CDU/Boa Viagem/Caxangá" would be the right one...)

======
The route number (440) would be the normally used, instead of the line it refers to (CDU/Boa Viagem/Caxangá), even because it´s the shorter way to say it.

However there are cases in which may refer to the line, or the place where the bus is going etc. is asked ''Is this bus the one that goes to Caxangá?" (for example, if you are in Boa Viagem and seeing the 440 coming.)

=======
That´s my tentatively answer, hope you guys fine-tune it, please.
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
The "Casa Amarela-Boa Viagem" bus route never really existed. There, however, existed the "Vasco da Gama-Boa Viagem" bus route which became extinct over the years.

That said, that's sad.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Thanks Marcio for your insightful answer. It´s been ages since I have taken a bus in Recife, from Old Recife (not far from "marco zero'') to Tacaruna Mall.
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
Another option:

O ônibus que faz a linha Boa Viagem - Casa Amarela demora por natureza e hoje está demorando ainda mais.

The bus that makes the run Boa Viagem-Casa Amarela is naturally slow, and these days it's taking even longer.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Thanks Henry, in haste I had overlooked the "ainda mais". Thanks for the teamwork.