Como dizer "Ficar dura no frio" em inglês

Um frio muito gelado faz eu ficar dura e tremo de frio e os meus pés ficam brancos, duros, gelados, que nem picolé.

Como é todo este texto em inglês?

I loved this forum! S2

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
So, you get cold feet symptoms. With the hands it might get hard to grasp things and make movements (keyboard typing, for example), almost as though the fingers were numb!

One thing doctors advise is "bundle" take out warm clothes from the wardrobe and wear gloves, socks etc.
In some cases it have to do circulation, mainly the extremities that get less oxygen that it should do, but in winter seasons it certainly a normal thing. But sensible clothing also works here!

Ah, in a more terser way - but a bit on the formal side - in cold wheater my toes and fingers usually constrict! In a more slangy way "they get icy/cold".
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Another way to express that is: in the winter my fingers contract and stiffen (making it hard to type and grasp things, for instance). They get too stiff to move.
I am referring to the hands, of course.

And now I got curious: why you loved the Forum? Why don´t you love it anymore? :-)

And also:
When the weather is a bit too cold, my body stiffens-up/or my body stiffens from tip to toe.