Como dizer "Ficou com medo" em inglês

Como dizer "Ficou com medo" em inglês
woehl 1
Situação: Estou com meu filho no zoológico, e o tigre deu um mugido forte e ele se assustou, depois de meia hora eu pergunto pra ele?

- Ficou com medo do tigre aquela hora?

Podem me ajudar como faço essa pergunta em inglês?

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Andrezzatkm 2 8 111
Did you get scared by the tiger? (gramaticalmente correto)
You got scared by the tiger? (informal)

Did the tiger scare you? (gramaticalmente correto)
The tiger scared you ? (informal)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Possible ways to say that:

The tiger has scared you?

That tiger started you? It started me too! Ha ha ha.

I know you got scared of the tiger roar, I got scared too, but now I know that he is just a big cat.

That roar of the tiger was fearsome, wasn´t it? But indeed he was just crying for attention!

I don´t mean prompting the child to be fearless to the point of inviting physical harm, though. Parents have to watch their children and see their limits, both of the parents themselves and of their children, of course.
The first sentence could be said in general, the others could be stated to a three-year old, for example, to reassure him/her.
And one has to explain further that in a zoo the tiger is fed, so he roar for attention, a wild tiger in the wood is another thing altogether. So one would have to know how to act there, would hone their (survival) skills before going to the wild.
jorgeluiz 1 6 92
Há um idiom sobre ficar com medo: to get cold feet

Cheers !
Ricardo F. Bernardi 6 26 454
To get frightened
To get scared
>> Ficar com medo; assustado(a).

You should read: Afraid - Scared - Frightening - Terrifying.

- Have you (just) gotten frightened by the tiger (right now)?
- Have you got frightened by the tiger (right now)? (BrE)