Como dizer ''Fique à vontade'' (em um restaurante) em inglês

Trabalho numa cafeteria e às vezes vou limpar a mesa e a pessoa senta, e agradece.

Eu digo:

“No problem”

Mas eu queria dizer “NO PROBLEM FIQUE À VONTADE”

Como dizer isto nesta situação?

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
19 293
Make yourself at home
Feel comfortable

Those are two good options
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
It isn´t clear from your account if they have just arrived or they are 'campers' (patrons that linger long after they have finished their meal or their drink - coffee in your case).
I think newly arrived patrons, but a "welcome (at our caffeteria)" and "good morning", etc goes a long way. And to the 'campers' "take your time." and if they are about to leave "Thank you very much and hope to see you very soon!" might do.

Anyway, it´s a bit of guesswork on my part, people into restaurant lingo might chime in and improve the answer or add some insights. See you around.
6 49 1.3k
Back to the drawing board, since another probability presents:

For some unspecified reason the patron sits before cleaning up (I mean, wiping in this case). She asks you to wipe the table, please.
You say "yes, sure!"
While you do the wiping you can just inform (in a pleasant way) that "it will take just a moment/a while" OR "it will be quick" and then greet her with a "welcome..." and "good morning/good night, etc" (that I mentioned before). A "feel at home" would come in handy as well.
And then in the meantime you can make some suggestion about some kind of coffee or ask if if the patron likes decaf or gourmet or regular coffee, etc. (small talk).
Of course, it's about the customer not about you or the conversation itself. If he/she isn't an extrovert (or isn't in the mood) don't be nosy, prying.
Gauge the situation and the patron mood, their general behavior and demeanor. Be polite, civil, nice.
Good luck on your study.

Ref. youtube
Ref. youtube