Como dizer "Isso tudo conta" em inglês

Como dizer "Isso tudo conta" em inglês
Hey guys, how is it going ? Could you help me to translate this sentence in English ?

Não faz mal que você tem dificuldades no aprendizados, você sempre está disposto a ajudar e sempre é muito esforçado.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
23 127 1.7k
Sugestão:

Isso tudo conta: it all counts (in the end)

Não faz mal que tenha dificuldades no aprendizado; você sempre está disposto a ajudar e sempre é muito esforçado. Tudo isso conta.
It doesn't matter if you're struggling; you're always willing to help and you're also very hardworking. It all counts (in the end).

Referências:

Aim for 15 minutes a day, even if it's just 5 minutes per session three times a day, it all counts in the end! [The Examiner - USA]
Whether it is helping in the classroom, assisting with a PTA program, organizing a DGS event or dozens of other opportunities, it is all important and it all counts. [Denver Green School - USA]

Bons estudos.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
16 60 498
Somente uma sugestão, OK?

"It doesn't matter (that) you have difficulties (in) learning (English), you're always willing to help and have worked hard."

See you around!
2 4 41
Good morning, Roger!

Como dizer "Isso tudo conta"

To come in useful.
To come handy.
To be a great help.

You can find this suggestions here in English Experts site:
I hope this comes in handy. See you, pal !
Thank you guys. I wrote down every sentence that you guys gave me. That means a lot to me.