Como dizer "Já (ex: Eu uso isso, já isso...)" em inglês

"Caneta eu uso pra escrever, já lápis eu uso pra desenhar."

How do I write that "já"?

From now on I pleased for the answers and sorry my wrongs I study English few time.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Opção:

"Pens I use to write, but pencils I use to draw."

"The pen I use to write belongs not to me but to the Earth, to the Earth writing a note to itself." [The New York Times]
Donay Mendonça escreveu:Opção:

''Pens I use to write, but pencils I use to draw.''

''The pen I use to write belongs not to me but to the Earth, to the Earth writing a note to itself.'' [The New York Times]
Changing the subject a little bit...I'd like a explication about a part in the sentence you'd given (''The pen I use to write belongs not to me but to the Earth, to the Earth writing a note to itself.'' [The New York Times]).
The underlined part means the same as: "doesn't belong to me"? But the way in which the sentence is written is more formal. Is it or my conclusions are kinda wrong?
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
The underlined part means the same as: "doesn't belong to me"?
Yes, it does.
But the way in which the sentence is written is more formal. Is it or my conclusions are kinda wrong?
Yes, it is more formal. To me, your conclusion sounds correct.