Como dizer "Lançar nota de prova" em inglês

Como eu digo "lançar nota" de prova, por exemplo, em inglês?

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Para dizer isto em inglês, utilize o que será mostrado a seguir.

File (students') grades
  • I've finished filing all the grades. [Eu terminei de lançar todas as notas das provas.]
  • I need to file the grade. [Eu preciso lançar a nota da prova.]
  • I will file the grades next week. [Eu vou lançar as notas das provas na semana que vem.]
Referência de um falante nativo no site internacional Wordreference sobre FILE (verbo), neste contexto.
Yes, file and filing sound natural to me in the context of recording grades in some sort of system.
You can use file/filing for both paper-based and computer-based systems.
Using file/filing means more than just writing the grades on a piece of paper - it means they are stored in a systematic way and they can be retrieved later, often by other people.
Existem também as opções 'record the grades' e 'submit the grades'.
  • I still need to record the grades. [Eu ainda preciso lançar as notas das provas.]
  • Did you submit the grades yet? [Você já lançou as notas das provas?]
Bons estudos.
Thank you very much, it's going to be very useful.
Bye.
Hello Manu. What's up?

I found these two examples below at: http://ts1.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/ ... Class%7C_0

Example 1: As teachers enter grades for assignments, the system updates students’ current term grades.

Example 2: At the end of a term, after a teacher enters all grades, he or she must post grades for each class to transcripts.

I hope this helps. Take care.

Március.