Como dizer "meus sentimentos, meus pêsames" em inglês

Como dizer "meus sentimentos, meus pêsames" em inglês
Como se fala meus sentimentos, meus pêsames em inglês?

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
10 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
1 2 11
Estas duas opções são as mais comuns.
  • I'm sorry for your loss. [Meus sentimentos. Meus pêsames.]
  • My condolences. [Meus sentimentos. Meus pêsames.]

That's it.
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
23 127 1.7k
Opção:

My condolences >> meus sentimentos, meus pêsames

Referência:

Condolences are an expression of sympathy to someone who is experiencing pain arising from death, deep mental anguish, or misfortune. When individuals condole, or offer their condolences to a particular situation or person, they are offering active, conscious support of that person or activity. This is often expressed by saying, "Sorry." Often, the English language expression "My condolences" will be in a context, such as death of a friend's loved one, in which the one offering condolences is communicating a feeling of pity towards the unfortunate party. Expressions of condolence may also be used as sarcasm if one considers the complaining person to be exaggerating their suffering, especially when they appear to consider as tragic something that is relatively insignificant. [Wikipedia]

Bons estudos. Compartilhe a dica.
"I am sorry..."
3 18 190
Outra seria "to offer condolences":

"May I offer my condolences for the loss of your... ."

Regards
14 106
Also:

- Prayers to the family and friends.
- RIP
- RIP Michael Hart (founder of Projetct Gutenberg)

RIP - abbr. Latin - requiescat in pace (may he rest in peace; may she rest in peace). Yahoo! Education
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
16 60 498
Quando estudava inglês ouvi: my simpathy!
Cheers!
:mrgreen:
Is RIP acceptable while speaking, as a short form?
1 24 214
I guess so (if you pronounce each letter separately).
2 16
Olá pessoal,

Give condolences, também funcionaria ?

Valeus
14 106
Daniel Reis, é só colocar o pronome adequado no meio da expressão que você citou e fica correto. Eis alguns exemplos da imprensa escrita:
  • - I just want to give my condolences to his family and all the people who love him. guardian.co.uk

- I went to give my condolences to his family, and talked to one of his sons. atwar.blogs.nytimes.com

- He had read her brother's obituary in the local paper and wanted to give his condolences. time.com

- First of all, let me give my condolences to the families that loss loved ones and property. latimes.com

- When my stepfather passed away, my stepmother and Dad were the first to give their condolences. omaha.com