Como dizer "morro e não vejo tudo" em Inglês

Como dizer "morro e não vejo tudo" em Inglês
7 58
Hello,

Please, como dizer "morro e não vejo tudo" em Inglês?

Obs.: Significa que uma determinada situação ou atitude nos surpreende, nos deixa atônito, perplexo; sempre tem algo pra acontecer e que ainda não foi visto antes.

Thanks in advance!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
And also:

Life never ceases to amaze me! (if you want you can go on, with the explaining why you have just said that.)

Just when I start to think I have seen everything!
Just when I start to think I have seen everything, I see an hexagonal coin!

Just when I think I have seen everything terrible on Texas, someone surprises me with more bull like this!

Just when I think I have seen everything, something new always comes along. Family law has never ceased to fascinate and surprise me.”

Life is full of endless excitements and surprises...
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
23 127 1.7k
Sugestão:

William Shakespeare — ''There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.''

Referência:

A phrase used by the title character in the play Hamlet, by William Shakespeare. Hamlet suggests that human knowledge is limited: There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy [science]. [Dictionary.com]

Bons estudos. Compartilhe.
24 105 397
Another option:

That's a first.

This is a fairly common expression used by people upon witnessing or hearing about something rare or unusual.

"So a friend of yours won the state lottery but donated every cent of the money to charity? Well, that's a first."