Como dizer "Muito bonito, hein?" em inglês

Avatar do usuário zumstein 8635 19 256
A mãe - Muito bonito, hein? Eu pensando que v estivesse estudando e v grudado nesse celular! (repreensão)
Ou, Bonito! Que bonito, hein?
Em inglês?

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Breckenfeld 3925 10 87
My suggestions:

Shame on you!

For shame!

A mãe - Muito bonito, hein? Eu pensando que v estivesse estudando e v grudado nesse celular! (repreensão)
Ou, Bonito! Que bonito, hein?

for shame! (or shame on you!), I was thinking you were studying but you are glued to that cell phone isntead.

Bye!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
I can´t recall something in English exactly equivalent to it. But one option could be "who are we kidding?" it´s somewhat a mild way of lecturing someone, and at the same time it has a "fun" appeal to it (or almost).
Another way, here my educated guess: "No! (Don´t say) I am seeing what I think I am seeing?", something like that, but let´s wait for confirmation on that one. And, finally: Are you sure you are studying? /are you sure this is going to fall on the exam/test?
Avatar do usuário zumstein 8635 19 256
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
In portuguese, in the northeastern region people also say "você acha isso bonito?", something a la "you should be ashamed of..." (doing that - for example).
So our answers aren't of the kind that kills two pigs with one bird (one size fits all, sort of). But we certainly added some more to the discussion, and covered some of the contexts.