Como dizer "Não confie em ninguém nessa vida" em inglês

Bom dia galera, estou com dúvida na seguinte frase:

"Não confie muito em ninguém nessa vida, porque até sua sombra te abandona no escuro."
Em inglês ficaria certo com qual das alternativas:

"Don't trust too much on anyone in this life, because even your shadow leaves you in the darkness."

"Don't rely too much on anyone in this life, because even your shadow leaves you in the darkness."

"Don't trust too much anyone in this life, because even your shadow leaves you in the darkness."

Por favor, me ajudem.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
1 19
I don't know if I am right, but I would not use the word "too much" in that sentence. I think it is better to say "Do not trust everyone blindly in this life because even your shadow can leave you in the darkness".
TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 19
Hi. It seems to me that the verbs "to trust" and "to rely" have the same meaning. But "to rely" is followed by the preposition "on".

- Do not trust anyone in this life.
- Do not rely on anyone in this life.

I hope to be right about that.
Ok, mas o "TOO MUCH" altera alguma coisa?

Por favor coloque a forma mais correta da frase inteira.

Obrigado
This forumer agrees with adriano78.
6 49 1.3k
Hi Domenico.

"Too much" technically isn´t wrong, it can be used :

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... bb2280.jpg
http://quotepixel.com/images/quotes/lif ... 6626-1.png

=====================
But in this particular case, Adriano got a more natural sentence, and on top of it, a very good imagery (just think that in your example your shadow "leaves" you, and in his it ''can leave you"). That personified "shadow" better.
I think that creativity and a bit of knowledge of both languages went hand-in-hand there, Adriano nailed it!
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
I would translate like this: "Trust no one (in life). Even your shadow will leave when you're in the dark", for the sake of explanation, but in everyday talk I'd say just "Trust no one."