Como dizer "Não digo (nada) sobre um(a)" em inglês

Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
Acho que ter um Ministério da Pesca é demais, não digo nada (sobre) uma Secretaria da Pesca.

Por favor, traduzir essa frase. Obrigado.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Thomas 7 62 296
I think having a Ministry of Fishing is a tad too much, not to mention having a Secretary of Fishing.

(How does that sound to you, Simon?)
Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
Thomas, your sentence after the comma can be correct but it sounds a little strange to me. In other words, my example could be written this way: Acho que ter um Ministério da Pesca é demais, mas uma Secretaria da Pesca não seria.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I think having a Ministry of Fishing is a tad too much, I wouldn´t say so to having a Secretary of Fishing.

I think having a Ministry of Fishing a strecht/not that necessary. A Secretary Of Fishing would be acceptable, though.

It might have others ways to say that. And thank you, Thomas for giving a kick-off on it.

============
Simon, his sentence is perfect fine to a certain context. Maybe you would like to know that.

I think having a Ministry of Fishing is a tad too much, not to mention having a Secretary of Fishing.
Eu acho que ter um Ministério da Pesca é um pouco demais, sem contar o fato de ter uma Secretária de Pesca.
(aqui existiriam os dois, simultaneamente.)