Como dizer "Nebuloso (estranho)" em inglês

Daniel Reis 2 16
Olá pessoal,

Vejam o exemplo abaixo:

Essa história ainda tá nebulosa para mim, deve haver algo mais do que isso.

Algo similar em Inglês?

Valeus

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Something´s fishy, there may be something wrong with this story.

And other ways...
This story is still foggy for me, must there is something more than it.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Hi there, Luciano. I have not met "foggy story" in the sense of "nebulosa" much, I have more in the sense of some story with cloud, dark, or weather-related. Anyway, a la Justin Bieber, I never say never.
It´s just that my ears and eyes are unnacostumed to it, perhaps. :shock:
PPAULO escreveu:Hi there, Luciano. I have not met "foggy story" in the sense of "nebulosa" much, I have more in the sense of some story with cloud, dark, or weather-related. Anyway, a la Justin Bieber, I never say never.
It´s just that my ears and eyes are unnacostumed to it, perhaps. :shock:
De "nebuloso" este foi o primeiro que veio em minha mente, mas indo mais a fundo pelo dicionario longman vi que estava errado mesmo:

Foggy tem o sentido mais de natureza, ou seja, vem de nuvem, neblima, nebula, nebuloso...

Fog‧gy
1 if the weather is foggy, there is fog:
Look up a word starting with D or S for samples of headword or sentence pronunciations on the LDOCE CD-ROMa foggy day in November
Look up a word starting with D or S for samples of headword or sentence pronunciations on the LDOCE CD-ROMdriving in foggy conditions
2 not have the foggiest (idea) spoken to not know at all:
Look up a word starting with D or S for samples of headword or sentence pronunciations on the LDOCE CD-ROMNone of us had the foggiest idea about how to put the tent up.
3 if your mind is foggy, you cannot think or remember things clearly

Obrigado pela dica!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
High five me, bro!

Ha, ha, just kidding. You are most welcome, always. And congrats on your team work and willingness to help others out.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Nice man!

Answering we find answers as well!

Thanks
Breckenfeld 3 15 131
My suggestion:

I believe Cloudy will suffice.

Bye!