Como dizer "Passar a pensar diferente" em inglês

Avatar do usuário Daniel Reis 940 1 15
Vejam o exemplo abaixo:

Depois do grave acidente de moto que sofri, eu passei a pensar de forma diferente sobre a vida.

Como dizer "Passar a pensar diferente" em inglês?

Valeu.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49865 21 80 1154
Sugestões:

Start thinking differently about life
Start looking at life differently

• Depois do grave acidente de moto que sofri, eu passei a pensar de forma diferente sobre a vida. [After the serious motorcycle accident I had, I started thinking differently about life.]
  • Depois do grave acidente de moto que sofri, eu passei a pensar de forma diferente sobre a vida. [After the serious motorcycle accident I had, I started looking at life differently.]

Referência:

"I started looking at life differently. The road had taken a toll. A lot of long-term relationships had failed because of the road." (Texas Monthly - USA)

Bons estudos.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39785 6 32 695
After the serious accident I had, I see things in a different light. When things go wrong now they don´t affect me as they did.

After the serious accident I had, I see things in a different light. Now I don´t sweat the small stuff (as I did once.)

After the serious accident I had, I see things in a different light. Now appreciate life more than most people (or appreciate life more than I did) etc.

And other ways.

Notice - I got inspired by an item that was featured at Telegraph.com.uk
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filt ... crash.html

And it is a fact, after some kind of close shave, it makes us rethink our ways of life, our family and social life. And several other things as well.
Avatar do usuário Alessandro 3030 3 9 72
Esse papo de pensar diferente me lembrou de um dos comerciais mais inspiradores que já assisti:

That's it. Think Different! ;-)
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39785 6 32 695
Good one, Alessandro! Thanks for sharing. In the last 50-100 years or so, we have experienced such about-face with the case of "misfits" or the "round pegs in square holes".
So, it´s interesting how today people that once were deemed as disabled can today be integrated into the society in general.
Nowadays, the blind can "see" (feel by touch) and read (braille texts), the one-legged ones (by accident, for instance) can now be understood merely as "disabled athletes", and can run with prostheses.
And many mentally impaired people underwent ECT while they couldn´t, or their conditions weren´t known yet (bipolar for example is a recently explained disorder, it wasn´t before).
That to mention just a few things and areas of expertise. There are hundreds of things of which we, and our predecessors were thinking that was wrong and not innovative.
"Think different" can bring lots of creations, inventions and new ways to solve old problems for us.
That doesn´t mean that everything our forefathers have done or thought is disposable, there are works that will help us today and perhaps forever (or for a long long time).
Thus, watching that last video, we could equate "think different" to "think flexibly", given some contexts it would be a more versatile way .