Como dizer "Primeira comunhão" em inglês

Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
A primeira comunhão, geralmente, é realizada com crianças em torno dos 11 anos.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestão:

First Communion

The First Communion, or First Holy Communion, is a Catholic Church ceremony. It is the colloquial name for a person's first reception of the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist. Catholics believe this event to be very important, as the Eucharist is one of the central focuses of the Catholic Church. Lutherans traditionally practice First Communion. - Wikipedia
Muito bom mas como dizer fazer a primeira comunhão?

EX:
Meu sobrinho está fazendo a primeira comunhão.
Eu fiz a primeira comunhão quando eu tinha 12 anos.
Minha mãe me obrigou a fazer a primeira comunhão.
Diego Pikulski 2 5 42
Bom dia.
Creio que ficaria assim:

My nephew is making his first communion.
I made my first communion when I was 12.
My mother made ​​me do my first communion.

Abraços.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
To receive First Holy Communion

The children in my daughter's catholic school do not receive their First Communion unil the the spring of third grade. Most chldren I know received their First Communion in second grade, even recently.

The sacrament of First Communion is an important tradition for Catholic families and individuals. For Catholics, Holy Communion is the third of seven sacraments received.

The First Communion, or First Holy Communion, is a ceremony of mostly the Latin Rite of the Catholic Church . It is the colloquial name for a person's first reception of the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist, and in Roman Catholic churches occurs typically at age seven or eight depending on national custom.