- Quem canta seus males espanta
1. = Singing helps people forget their problems
Organisers say they believe that singing helps people forget their problems
and build their confidence and self-esteem. [birminghammail.co.uk
2. = Singing chases away the blues
3. = Singing wards off worries
Second place winners were Cathy Braithwaite, who embroidered on burlap the Spanish proverb, "Quien canta sus males espanta" (singing wards off worries
4. = Problems don't seem so bad if you keep cheerful.
Quien canta sus males espanta >> problems don't seem so bad if you keep cheerful. [Oxford
5. = Singing makes people happy.
"When Gilbert finally got home, Amanda screamed, “What is wrong with you? It is three in the morning, and I could hear you singing like a drunken fool blocks away. No doubt, you caused a big scene and woke up half of the neighbors.” And he replied in a drunken voice, “What could be wrong with singing? Singing makes people happy
. [Wordreference - USA
6. = Singing makes you feel good.
"The premise is that singing makes you feel good
, silences the 'noise' and builds your confidence." (Tedxeastend.com
Bons estudos. Compartilhe.