Como dizer “Quem faz aniversário somos nós” em inglês

Zumstein 1 31 435
Frase promocional de uma loja:
"Quem faz aniversário somos nós, mas quem ganha presentes são vocês."

Como fica em inglês?
Aniversário: Should I use anniversary or birthday?
Presente: Should I use present or gift?

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You could say, among other things...

It´s our anniversary but we are giving you gifts.

==========
And, no. Not at all, if you are talking about a store, retails networks et cetera.

=======================
But, perhaps if you were talking about a people birthday. Then, you could say it.
Just in that case.

To illustrate the point:
The guy is father of nine, struggling to make ends meet, after a tiresome day of work. comes home.
Today is the birthday of one of his daughters, that teenager and there is this cake and refreshments on the table, then she goes "daddy, it´s my birthday but you are the one that got the gift OR but I am the one that is giving you a gift, you are about to know that you got a grandchild! Then, she goes "just kidiiing! "
Simon Vasconcelos 11 221
It's our anniversary, but you get the presents/gifts

Como se trata do aniversário de um estabelecimento comercial, a palavra indicada é "anniversary". O mesmo raciocínio aplica-se para eventos, acontecimentos.