Como dizer "Recuperar a senha" em inglês

Como se fala recuperar a senha em inglês?

A. Eu preciso recuperar a senha da Netflix.
B. O que faço para recuperar a minha senha do site?

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
Olá!

Para dizer "recuperar a senha" em inglês, podemos usar "to retrieve" ou "to recover" the password.

Ex: I need to retrieve my password to watch the movie.
If you forgot your password, click in that button in order to retrieve/recover it.

See you!
Denise
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Recover or retrieve a/your password.

Some programs, sites, etc, allow the user to reset the password and choose a new one (Tweeter anyone?), you need to go through a verifying process before that.
There are devices (like internet routers) that you can reset the password (but you lose some settings, like the ones of your internet provider).

We are curious and interested in how you would try the word in a sentence, so we could help you with other grammar or cultural topics or any areas of interest to the learning.
Celebrate your curiosity and willpower to learn the language, and don't let the words of your vocabulary gets rusty in a corner of your brain.
We (I, if others don't wish I speak for them) would like a sample of the two sentences to see how well these words have incorporated into your vocabulary and your way of thinking.
Paraphrasing Einstein quote "a mind that opens up to new ideas never returns to its original size", then "a vocabulary of a learner that truly learn new words never returns to it's original size." :-)
Come on! Don't be shy. :-)