Como dizer "Rio terá toque de recolher e restrições a bares" em inglês

Como dizer "Rio terá toque de recolher e restrições a bares contra avanço da covid-19" em inglês?

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Redseahorse 4 35 574
"Rio will impose a curfew and restrictions for bars, as Covid 19 cases are on the rise"
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
More so: Rio eased/relaxed restrictions in December (that, assuming people, in general, had not flouted them from start), and doing so brought about a sense of security for many (many) people. And then, much of the population forgot about social distancing...

Now Rio imposes a curfew from 8 PM to 6 AM. The mayor decreed previously 5 PM to 6 AM, but the court (acting on the 'crying' from owners of bars, etc), changed that. The mayor will appeal.

Fact is, COVID-19 roared back with a vengeance and while scientists' advice isn't heeded certainly health workers are being assigned insane workloads.
The virus will be with us for, hmm, quite a while if we go on with the policy of 'switching on and off the key' of restrictions measures to tackle it. The curve is flattened a bit, OFF, the curve spikes, ON...

By the way, I didn't know the virus had a night shift, in the daylight, it (like Count Dracula) vanish in thin air!

My upvote goes to RedSeahorse, the sentence is spotless, I couldn't have put it better myself. ;-)