Como dizer "Rio terá toque de recolher e restrições a bares" em inglês

Deadpool 2020 115
Como dizer "Rio terá toque de recolher e restrições a bares contra avanço da covid-19" em inglês?
Teste de Nível Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Votos
PPAULO 60630 6 45 1079
More so: Rio eased/relaxed restrictions in December (that, assuming people, in general, had not flouted them from start), and doing so brought about a sense of security for many (many) people. And then, much of the population forgot about social distancing...

Now Rio imposes a curfew from 8 PM to 6 AM. The mayor decreed previously 5 PM to 6 AM, but the court (acting on the 'crying' from owners of bars, etc), changed that. The mayor will appeal.

Fact is, COVID-19 roared back with a vengeance and while scientists' advice isn't heeded certainly health workers are being assigned insane workloads.
The virus will be with us for, hmm, quite a while if we go on with the policy of 'switching on and off the key' of restrictions measures to tackle it. The curve is flattened a bit, OFF, the curve spikes, ON...

By the way, I didn't know the virus had a night shift, in the daylight, it (like Count Dracula) vanish in thin air!

My upvote goes to RedSeahorse, the sentence is spotless, I couldn't have put it better myself. ;-)
Redseahorse 15155 2 24 322
"Rio will impose a curfew and restrictions for bars, as Covid 19 cases are on the rise"
Curso English Experts Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido?

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!