Como dizer "Saco de Pancadas" em inglês

Alessandro 3 13 98
O termo Saco de Pancadas pode ser traduzido da seguinte forma para o inglês punching bag.

Alguém saberia dizer se podemos usar este termo tanto para o "saco para treinamento de pugilistas" quanto para a pessoa que sofre por ser sempre o culpado por tudo que dá errado?

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Alessandro 3 13 98
Tks a lot, Flávia
Obama escreveu:Yes, We Can.
In my family when I was young if my father got caught in a lie (my fault) if my mother didn't pay the gas bill (my fault) and so on. As an adult now with my own family nothing has changed. I don't know how it got this way. My mother still plays the blame game with me if someone didn't inform her on a time or something it is my fault although I had nothing to do with it, and my children do it too. From bad grades, missing something, broken things you name it. There is alot to this with the fact that my husband cheats on me, disrespects me and flat out makes it known to all that everything bad in his life is my fault. So, since I have no respect in this house, and my emotions and confidence are shot and I am as low as you can get. How do I regain some control with my kids? How can I make them see that I am not always the bad guy? How can I stop being the family punching bag and start being me ?
http://www.answerology.com/index.aspx/q ... e-why.html