Como dizer "sapatilha" em inglês

Ref. google

Esses saltos altos mas sem o salto. Sapato usado mais por mulheres.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
6 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
2 22 127
Ref. nordstromrack

Ballet flats, or just flats

My sister worked at Nordstrom for a long time...
COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Man, you are a curious and inquisitive learner, huh? Congrats. Perhaps Brazil's Lovers Day proximity made you want to impress somebody with your English knowledge, ha ha ha!

Here you go. It's generically called Ballet pumps, Ballerina shoes and/or Mary Janes.
But people into fashion, and more perfectionist women would tell one of the other:
Ballerina shoes - 'thicker' than Ballet Pumps.
Ballet pumps - slimmer than ballerina shoes (you can say 'Duh" to me, ha ha).
Mary Janes - pumps with a strap and a buck.

That's the long and short of it. To more you can see in detail at the following site, including the shoes themselves (you can see that they are very much alike sometimes.

How to tell them apart.
Ref. pisamonas.co

Pictures, prices, etc.
Ref. pisamonas.co

Men would use search "men's solid loafers, men's casual shoes, driving shoes", flat shoes like that. Or would just point towards the shoes and say to the seller - "I want one of those". :-) Kidding around here...
Você tem razão. Estou precisando mesmo impressionar alguém com o meu inglês. Chama-se saber vender o meu peixe.
6 49 1.3k
That's good. Count on us to help ya in your task. Today you will can do better than you did yesterday, one word a day keeps the illiteracy away!
Or keeps your mind okay.
:-)
Valeu professor
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
Yay! You made my day, calling me 'professor'. I am not a teacher by training or profession, but by heart. As I pointed out elsewhere in the Forum.
As somebody else said, a teacher is an awakener and the job is a kind of magic! Plus, they are cultural workers. I hope teachers get more and more appreciated and valued.

Cf. Como dizer "encantar (por alguém)" em inglês