Como dizer "Tá vendo aí?" em inglês

One of my students who always gets the higher grades in class made a mistake. Then a classmate said "Tá vendo aí?". How can I express the same idea in English?

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
One way classmate could convey the idea would be: "see? Everyone make mistakes right? (even him/her)." OR "I told you so, everyone can make a mistake (even him/her)".
Both contexts denoting some kind of Schadenfreund, sort of. But let's wait for more comments, two heads are better than one.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
19 293
Honestly I don't understand the context and I don't see how anyone could if you don't provide further explanation of said context. It could mean multiple different things. Can you explain what the exact idea behind this expression when said in such situation is?
6 49 1.3k
Another possibility (and there are many of them) would be a more sympathetic :
"Today Evelyn got a bad mark, unusual for her. This proves that the brilliant ones also may have a bad hair day!"
In my opinion, "See?" is the best reply for the situation; it's simpler and it macthes perfectly to the occasion. To say a person is "having a bad hair day" is a good way to complement the sentence, but it doesn't have so much to do with the idea imposed by "Tá vendo aí!".

Anyway, thanks for the contribution!