Como dizer “Visita de médico” em inglês

Zumstein 1 31 435
Ex:
- Sente-se, Paulo.
- Não, obrigado. Esta é só uma “visita de médico”, tenho que voltar pro meu posto.

Visita de médico – Visitinha rápida, breve, não necessariamente de um médico.

Sugestão?

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Opção:

Short visit

It is so exciting to be in Australia, even though it is only a short visit. - Google.au
Hi, zumstein.

I think we may consider the following expressions: "short visit, flying visit". These expressions have the meaning of a quick visit as a 'visita de médico'.

So, in my opinion, they could be used in your sentence: "No, thanks. This is just a short visit / flying visit. I have to come back to my position."

I found two phrasal verbs that don't bring the exact meaning of your question but they may represent that meaning or the context, depending on their use. Please, take a look at them as follows:

Stop by: "to visit some place, usually briefly". Ex.: I was coming home, but I decided to stop by my aunt's on the way.
Run over: "to come by for a quick visit". Ex.: Can you run over for a minute after work?
(Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs)

I hope it may helps you.

All the best.
Thomas 7 62 296
to pop in
jorgeluiz 1 6 92
encontrei no The Free Dictionary: hurried visit.

quick visit. just a hasty stop

cheers