Como dizer "vítima de estereótipo" em inglês

Pessoal, estaria certo dizer "Do you belong to any group that is victim of stereotyping?" (você faz parte de algum grupo vítima de estereótipos?"

Thx!

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
Sure. Sounds fine to me.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Complemento:

Minha sugestão é a de que se acrescente "a" : a victim

Do you belong to any group that is a victim of stereotyping?

''Think of an occasion when you perceived that you were a victim of stereotyping, prejudice, or discrimination.'' - Columbia.edu
Verdade, Donay. Soa melhor mesmo. Thx a lot, guys!
Thomas 7 62 296
about.com

Racial profiling
is a form of discrimination by which law enforcement uses a person’s race or cultural background as the primary reason to suspect that the individual has broken the law. The term “driving while black” arose from the practice, as African American drivers frequently complain that police officers pull them over for no reason other than their race and the stereotypes linked to it.

Racial profiling also became a concern for Arab Americans and Muslim Americans following the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. Because the perpetrators of the crime were of Arab descent, Arabs in America complain that they are placed under intense scrutiny at airports and other locations. Although whites have committed domestic terrorist attacks, they’ve yet to be profiled in the way Arabs in America have been.

Examples:
Airport officials pulled my friend aside and questioned him before allowing him to board our plane simply because he’s a Muslim American, and they thought he migh
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
I thought about the article, and decided I'm indifferent to it. The entire expression can be shortened to

"Do you belong to any group victim of stereotyping?